Saturday, April 26, 2014

Homemade Mayonnaise: in 5 minutes!


I've been making my own mayonnaise for years now. It only takes 5 minutes (maybe even less) to whip some up and because I'm making it myself it's full of the healthiest of ingredients including nutrient-dense egg yolks and essential fats that keep our brains and cells healthy (unlike most of the store bought mayonnaise products in the grocery stores which are full of "bad fats" and other unnatural ingredients that requires energy or work for our bodies to eliminate or detoxify from.)

Here's the video where I show how to make it:



And here's the printable recipe:


As always, if you like this post please either:
Subscribe to my YouTube channel
or like my Facebook page

Thank you!

Claudia is a wife, mother, survivor of a chronic illness and follower of Jesus Christ. She has learned about many "treasures" that she is excited to share with you. You can follow Claudia on Facebook and her YouTube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment