Monday, August 18, 2014

Announcing My Remedy Book!

I haven't posted much lately - I've been too busy working on my 200+ page remedy book. I'm so excited to have had the opportunity to compile such valuable information and share it with others during a time where we need this information more than ever!



My book is called Beyond Wheat and Weeds - it is a complete compilation of all the remedies and protocols I have found to be most effective in helping to eliminate diseases and restore the body. The information within it is priceless for disaster situations where illnesses and diseases run rampant.

Purchase the book, get some of the basic remedies, and you'll be better prepared at treating illnesses and injuries when a disaster strikes and medial help is nowhere to be found.

Here's a link to my book's site: www.beyondwheatandweeds.com

And here's a video about me teaching about the remedies within it.

Claudia is a wife, mother, survivor of a chronic illness and follower of Jesus Christ. She has learned about many "treasures" that she is excited to share with you. You can follow Claudia on Facebook and her YouTube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment