Saturday, August 3, 2013

V8 Juice Recipe


V8 juice is a great food to learn to make. Why? Because A) it's healthy and B) it can be frozen and easily used in a variety of great meals. My favorite meal to use this juice for is for taco soup. But here are some other ideas:

- base for vegetable soups
- base for chili
- drink plain for a quick refresher and pick-me-up

You can check out www.v8juice.com for some great recipes.

I love this quick and easy recipe. I hope you enjoy this staple as well!

Here's my how-to video:



                                                                                                                                                                 copy, paste & print recipe:



Enjoy!

Claudia is a wife, mother, survivor of a chronic illness and follower of Jesus Christ. She has learned about many "treasures" that she is excited to share with you. You can follow Claudia on Facebook and her YouTube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment